COVID-19: Our online store is open 24/7. Shop our NEW wedding face MASKS up to 20% off | Free shipping on orders above RM110 to West Malaysia | We are still shipping worldwide via FedEx International Priority®
If you’re a bride-to-be, this wedding package is designed for you! (PS, Best Offer Inside!)
Feel feminine and romantic with Sylvie. This soft V neckline beauty has pleated bodice with fitted high waist and off-the-shoulder straps. The side front slit allows for dancing and enjoying the special day comfortably. Spaghetti straps also offer extra support you’ll need. Fully lined with built-in padding and boning. Chiffon fabric, smooth satin lining.
Color featured on model is Dusty Rose (chiffon code#132).
● SIZE & FIT
Custom-fit service is FREE! To order a custom size, please send your measurements as follows:
*As it is handmade-to-order, please allow estimated tailoring time is 16 business days, then it is shipped. Shipping is an additional 1-10 business days depending on location.
● LENGTH: MAXI/KNEE
Maxi or knee-length is available for this style. Pick your desired length above.
● BACK CLOSURE: LACE-UP/ZIPPER
TIPS: It is highly recommended to pick for lace-up closure. We have upgraded this dress to lace-up at no extra cost. The adjustable corset at back provides flexibility to have a perfect fit, same as the special feature seen in wedding gown. It allows +/- 3cm as size tolerance around bust and waist area.
The zipper closure will have a limitation. As if size does not fit, alteration is required at your own cost; especially when the gown is made few months/weeks before the event. By default, we will make this dress in lace-up, please leave us a comment if you prefer zipper option.
Sample of lace-up closure
● BULK DISCOUNT FOR 5PCS & ABOVE
Enjoy 5% off when ordering 5pcs and above.
- Orders under single bridesmaid style, promo price automatically updated in cart.
- Orders with mix and match bridesmaid styles, contact our Customer Care with styles name/product code & number of pieces. We will send you a custom quotation.
● TWO WAYS TO USE MIX AND MATCH AT YOUR WEDDING
1. Same Style, Different Colors
A simple way to achieve the mix and match look is to have all of your bridesmaids wear the same style of dress, but each in a different color, choose from your wedding’s color palette or different shades of one color.
2. Same Color Family, Different Styles
Your bridesmaids can all wear a different style of dress that matches a particular color family.
● T&Cs - Custom Color/Custom Size:
1. Please ensure to refer our Measurement Guide on how to measure and checks all given measurements are accurate.
2. Custom sizes are final sale. Custom dresses are made specifically for you, we are unable to accept any return, exchange and refund requests.
3. Any resizing or alteration requests for custom dresses are not available.
4. Colors displayed on our website may vary from the actual fabric color due to individual’s screen settings and variations.